Business and Entertainment Law
Attorney West Seattle provides you an opportunity to have an attorney represent your interests in every stage of your business. This includes advice during business formation, licensing contracts, buy/sell agreements, or an acquisition of your business. You will gain the peace of mind knowing your contract or business deal is managed by a world-class attorney. Attorney West Seattle is specialized in management of business contracts, business formation, asset purchases, acquisitions, entertainment contracts, intellectual property, including licensing protection of copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secrets.
- Business Formation: Form the right business entity for your business and your goals.
- Buy/Sell Agreement: Get the right terms to complete an acquisition or sale of your business.
- Asset Purchase Agreement: Avoid costly litigation from poorly drafted asset purchase agreement.
- Contracts: Draft clear contracts that protect your rights.
- Collections: Collect the debt that is owed to your business.
- Commercial Real Estate: Commercial lease drafting, negotiation and evictions.
- Entertainment and Commercial Media Contracts.
- Representation of Entertainment and Media Clients Relating to Rights Clearance.
- Negotiate and Prepare Media Licenses, Film Rights, Publishing, Movie, Video and Other Contracts.
- Defending/Enforcing Rights of Publicity and Privacy.
- Negotiate, Prepare and Review Non-disclosure Agreements.
- Employment Agreements and Work for Hire Agreements.