World-Class Legal Representation:
Attorney West Seattle is a boutique law firm located in West Seattle, WA. The firm focuses on business law and intellectual property law in West Seattle. The firm's mission is to help companies and independent professionals in West Seattle protect and grow their businesses.
- Reached favorable settlement against multi-party copyright infringement involving New York Times, USA Today, CNN, Yahoo, and Reuters.
- Represented production company in cross licensing deal with RedBull Media House.
- Advised and Drafted purchase agreement for sale of family owned business.
- Negotiated worldwide license agreement with National Geographic and Nimia.com.
- Speaker at University of Washington School of Law - Legal & Start-up Tech Companies
- Negotiated and Drafted Pacifico Beer video license agreement for commercial advertisement produced by marketing agency GSD&M.
- Speaker at Seattle's Office of Film and Music Event - Legalities of flying drones, digital estate planning for musicians and filmmakers, Digital Millennium Copyright Act and fair use doctrine.
- Negotiated cross licensing deal with RedBull Media House.
- Successfully settled copyright infringement dispute related to rock icon Ian McLagan.
- Panel Speaker at Digital Hollywood, Maximizing Content Value - From Video to Entertainment and Information - Metadata, Content Farms, Syndication, Behavioral Search & Description.
- Speaker at UCFT Conference, Art of Dealmaking - Contract Negotiations with Chinese Partners
- Successfully settled copyright infringement dispute against Rolling Stone Magazine
- Drafted media licensing agreement with BBC.
- Filed lawsuit against Chiquita Banana. The law suit includes violations of Washington's Consumer Protection Act, Negligent Misrepresentation, and Breach of Express Warranty. Facts of the case include contamination of drinking water sources, pollution, and the murder of Miguel Ángel Ramírez Enríquez. The full complaint can be accessed here. For Seattle's KOMO News exclusive coverage click here.
- Speaker at NAB Futures, Standardizing Rights Management & Digital Content Licensing
- Drafted video footage licensing agreement used for Big Sean / Lil' Wayne rap video.
- Successfully settled copyright infringement dispute against Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame.
- Negotiated media licensing agreement with Universal Music.
- Entered settlement negotiations with Dole Foods. Successfully settled consumer fraud case two weeks later.
- Filed lawsuit against Dole Banana. The law suit included violations of Washington’s Consumer Protection Act, Negligent Misrepresentation, and Breach of Express Warranty. The complaint focused on the contamination of drinking water sources, the flooding of homes, and destruction of wetlands. See exclusive story on Seattle's KOMO News: David v. Goliath: UW Student takes on Corporate Giant
*For employment law matters and personal injury cases, including car accidents, we recommend West Seattle Personal Injury: http://www.westseattleinjuryattorney.com/.